Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Desperate to Wheel!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 02:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Desperate to Wheel!!!

We all know how it feels to want to drive over anything to just to use our amazing off-road vehicles. Post some pics of your Jeep "wheeling" in some unusual places. I'll go first with this embarrassing picture:
I sure hope I'm not the only one!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 03:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are not alone. Out here we have nothing worth mentioning as far as trails, so the icon under my name is me driving Wilbur up a dirt mound behind the Nutter Center. Its the dirt they use for monster truck shows and dirt bike ramps Sadly its the only dirt Wilbur has seen so far. Not like my boss would give me time off to go wheelin anyways
Old 01-06-2008, 03:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha.

im going to have to snap some picture of my URBAN OFFROADING.

i know when there is a hard rain, theres this one atm drive through that gets a good lot of water pooling. i like to visit it for rinse offs.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by justinstoffregen
We all know how it feels to want to drive over anything to just to use our amazing off-road vehicles. Post some pics of your Jeep "wheeling" in some unusual places. I'll go first with this embarrassing picture:
I sure hope I'm not the only one!!!
haha, i'm guilty of doing that. try parking it like that and see how many odd looks you get

Originally Posted by James76
You are not alone. Out here we have nothing worth mentioning as far as trails, so the icon under my name is me driving Wilbur up a dirt mound behind the Nutter Center. Its the dirt they use for monster truck shows and dirt bike ramps Sadly its the only dirt Wilbur has seen so far. Not like my boss would give me time off to go wheelin anyways
that sucks... if you like camping and are willing to drive ~4 hours, you should come to Casparis in march.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

hahaha....ive been guilty of driving over medians.....once by mistake, lol......i got trapped in a parking lot on a highway, i took the wrong turn and the only way out was getting on the highway again, or driving over the curbs and hill separating McDonald's and the parking lot....im sorry, i was very hungry....i went over it and heard a few onlookers laughing their asses off...no pictures to share though
Old 01-07-2008, 09:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
haha.

im going to have to snap some picture of my URBAN OFFROADING.

i know when there is a hard rain, theres this one atm drive through that gets a good lot of water pooling. i like to visit it for rinse offs.
Yup...there's a spot by port Everglades that gets really deep!!! How pathetic...
Old 01-07-2008, 11:52 AM
JK Super Freak

do it!!!!! It's still fun.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:06 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by N2rock
My oldest boy (21yrs) has never been wheeling (he's into auto-cross). He wants to go with me really bad- he really wants to see my jeep getting some articulation, but our schedules never work out. I keep thinking about just disco'ing and pulling out one of our garage ramps out into the driveway and let him drive one wheel up
goto a walmart, target, etc loading dock, they usually have nice wedge ramps.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Quick Reply: Desperate to Wheel!!!