Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dynatrac Pro Rock Brake Upgrade Kit

Old 02-01-2010, 01:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dynatrac Pro Rock Brake Upgrade Kit

Need Help

What brand are Dynatrac Brake Upgrade kit is in terms of twin Calipers and Rotors.

Can some one post details of the thickness of the rotor and specifications of the twin Calipers.

Also does the Stock Master Cylinder can handle large twin calipers in the front.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know about the actuall size (measured) of the thickness of the rotor but I will tell you that it is VERY large!! I have the big brake upgrade kit and it is amazing! I can stop the Jeep with 37" tires better than it did stock. My master brake cylander is working just fine...

I recommend the big brake and stub hub kits!!! Well worth their money, besides when you are buying proRocks don't worry about couple hundred dollars when you are spending sevearl thousand..
Old 02-01-2010, 03:09 PM
JK Freak

Do you know what brand kit is the rotors and calipers? That will really help.

Also If you dont mind can you please tell us what is the thickness of the rotor?

Is you brake pedal spungy or soft or as good as stock?
Old 02-01-2010, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK07
Do you know what brand kit is the rotors and calipers? That will really help.

Also If you dont mind can you please tell us what is the thickness of the rotor?

Is you brake pedal spungy or soft or as good as stock?

Don't know the brand...ask Dynatrac

Don't know the thickness either...sorry but I know you have to run a minimum of 17" wheels to clear the rotors

Brake pedal is better than stock...very firm and stops VERY quickly.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:37 PM
JK Newbie

Can not see the brand.
But the thickness of the rotors is 1,10"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Brakes Dynatrack.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	36498  
Old 02-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by JK07
Need Help

What brand are Dynatrac Brake Upgrade kit is in terms of twin Calipers and Rotors.

Can some one post details of the thickness of the rotor and specifications of the twin Calipers.

Also does the Stock Master Cylinder can handle large twin calipers in the front.

What did Solid Say?

We did a lot Of R&D with DynaTrac on that brake set up.and they work great.

I belive you can purchase all of that from DynaTrac ask for Steve (1 714 596 4461)

Mel
Old 02-03-2010, 04:24 PM
JK Newbie

They are made by TRW an it's a 03-06 maybe later dodge 1500 caliper and rotor. You need to use dynatracs maybe solid knuckles and dynatracs caliper mount. This the the same brakes I am using on my prorocks. Pm me if you need a set. I have a extra set of calipers and rotors for this conversion.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:46 PM
JK Freak

MAN thanks for your help. PM Sent

Originally Posted by Got4wd
They are made by TRW an it's a 03-06 maybe later dodge 1500 caliper and rotor. You need to use dynatracs maybe solid knuckles and dynatracs caliper mount. This the the same brakes I am using on my prorocks. Pm me if you need a set. I have a extra set of calipers and rotors for this conversion.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

Mel

I aksed you to sell me the Brake Upgrade Kit and you refused to help.

I also Called Dynatrac spoke to Rob and Steve and they refuse to sell beacuse I am using Solid Axles.

I know you did a lot of research with Dynatrac thats why I asked you if you can sell me the Kit or atleast tell me what Dodge 1 Ton Van these calipers are from so I can purchase from somewhere else.

Originally Posted by Evolution
What did Solid Say?

I belive you can purchase all of that from DynaTrac ask for Steve (1 714 596 4461)

Mel
Old 02-17-2010, 06:40 PM
JK Freak

Your Bio says you have Solid D60's. Did you call them with your problem? Just curious what their answer to this is. I'm also running Dynatrac D60's F&R with their brake kit. Works really well. Not spongy at all.

Quick Reply: Dynatrac Pro Rock Brake Upgrade Kit