Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!

Old 12-05-2017, 09:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by NMBruce
great idea. there is one on Expendition forums ROF
Tried to find the forum above and no go any other information as to where it is??
Old 12-05-2017, 11:20 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by JKMM2011
Tried to find the forum above and no go any other information as to where it is??
He would mean Expedition Overland. I'm not a member there and have no idea what ROF is.
The following users liked this post:
JKMM2011 (01-26-2018)
Old 12-06-2017, 07:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ROF. Retired Ol’ Fartz

They are on Expendition Portal and Facebook
Expendition Portal = http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...-Trip-Planning
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1812629092325223/

Group of people, over 50 (there are age restrictions for passengers) and want to explore. I did the New Mexico back roads pre trip with a few of the guys and had a great time. I would love to do some of the travels that Mark does, with my friends, but my off road friends can’t always get the time off work and my Jeep friends are more rock crawlers. With the ROF, different people set up the trips and if it’s someplace you want to go and your schedule works, you join them. This year, even retired my schedule sucked and I already had plans for most of the times that the trips took place and next year I am going to Canada, the town of Tuktoyaktuk and Alaska, so other trips will be put aside, but I know that there will be opportunities for me to do some week long trips if I can.

Is something like this for everyone, no, but for those who friends can always go or those that want to do extra trips then yes or maybe.

Last edited by NMBruce; 12-06-2017 at 08:51 AM.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:16 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

... next year I am going to Canada, the town of Tuktoyaktuk ....
Awesome. Gosh I envy you that. The all-season road is now open, but you probably have been keeping an eye on that.

BTW, you still in the ABQ area? I'll be passing that way in the next couple weeks.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Awesome. Gosh I envy you that. The all-season road is now open, but you probably have been keeping an eye on that.

BTW, you still in the ABQ area? I'll be passing that way in the next couple weeks.
Yes Mark, I have been watching that very closely. The last time I went to Canada and Alaska I was alone and I want to do the Dalton Highway and the Dempster, but I didn't, this time I think there will be 2-4 other rigs with me and so we are doing both roads. Looking forward to putting my toes in the Arctic Ocean (Bedford sea)

I now live in Pagosa Springs, CO, so if you're around this area give me a shout. Where you headed this time?
Old 12-07-2017, 08:18 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Yes Mark, I have been watching that very closely. The last time I went to Canada and Alaska I was alone and I want to do the Dalton Highway and the Dempster, but I didn't, this time I think there will be 2-4 other rigs with me and so we are doing both roads. Looking forward to putting my toes in the Arctic Ocean (Bedford sea)

I now live in Pagosa Springs, CO, so if you're around this area give me a shout. Where you headed this time?
San Diego area--visiting family for the holidays. No plans for overlanding.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mark. Be safe and maybe I can drive down and meet you on a return run or next time you come west. Edgewood NM
Old 12-13-2017, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mark, sent some PM, but I can not tell they are going out, since I dont see them in history of message.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo904.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	676529

She started her life as a plain Sahara. She has really grown over the years. I can easily travel completely dependent on just my Jeep.
The following users liked this post:
Cascade Wanderer (04-25-2018)
Old 12-16-2017, 04:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Machoo
Attachment 676529

She started her life as a plain Sahara. She has really grown over the years. I can easily travel completely dependent on just my Jeep.
Love it man. Sweet setup and one of the best looking 2-dr Overland rigs I've seen. What tent/custom awning is that you're running out of the side like that? Would love to see some more pics of the rig .

Quick Reply: Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!