Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A few more photos of my Unlimited

Old 11-30-2006, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few more photos of my Unlimited

Still haven't done any real off roading in it, but I had to take a few pictures today to send up to Jeep for the surf team, and figured I'd post a couple here too. I had 3 people stop and take a look at it while I was taking pictures.

Poser shot...

My board fits perfect in the back with the seat down...

Shot of the tail...
Old 11-30-2006, 01:01 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Man, I'm really starting to like that Jeep Green especially with a soft top on. Very nice!! Hey, is that "Jeep" type glassed into your board or did you just get a decal made for the shot? Either way, it looks great
Old 12-01-2006, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Super looking Jeep, why isn't the top down?!?!

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 12-01-2006, 10:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks perfect on the Beach, running the sand dunes.....the top should be dowen. Bye the way, looks good without the "X" decal....cleaner side view.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Whats the best way to remove the "X" decal.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FRDesign
Whats the best way to remove the "X" decal.
Mines off also,...much much cleaner look. Maybe after I have the TerFlex S/t Swaybar System installed, might put their decal there, don't know yet.
To remove it, i used a hair dryer and only used limited heat on it, started a corner with my finger nail and eased it off using a little heat at a time. Do Not hold it close to the paint, about 6/8 inches away and move the dyer from side to side. Come off very easy(piece a cake).
Old 12-02-2006, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks, everyone. The Jeep logo on the board is just a decal they sent me, but I'm going to get them to send me rice paper logos to glass it in on my next board.

The top isn't down because it has been raining off and on every day. Even though there is blue sky in those pics behind me there were a bunch of rain clouds quickly moving in again. It's been raining off and on since I got it, and I can't wait to take the top and doors off.

The "X" sticker come off pretty easily for me, I just let it sit in the sun for a bit and it peeled right off. It helps when it's 85 degress out.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good call on the sticker removal, I'll be removing all the side stickers and my Rubicon sticker when I get mine. I'll try the hair dryer technique.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

to get the suzuki and warning label stickers off my bike i used some goo be gone and the plastice scraper that it comes with. it required some elbow grease, but it worked.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:05 PM
JK Newbie

i see you have a surfboard

right on

but since u surf do u know if they make surfboard racks for wrangler unlimited because my long boards don't really fit and living on the gulf requires a long board quite a bit

Quick Reply: A few more photos of my Unlimited