Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

German's Rubicon

Old 11-30-2006, 12:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default German's Rubicon

Here are a couple of photos of my Rubicon Unlimited. Sorry for the photo quality. My 3” Full Traction lift is suppose to ship out to FourWheel Parts on Monday. We’ll see. I’ve had it on order for well over a month now. Then I’ll go with 35x12.50 R17 BFG’s wrapped around some M/T Classic II’s. I’ll post shots of it when I get that taken care of.

All I’ve done so far is the grab handles (See “Grab Handle Solutions” post) and of course the tented windows.

...To be continued...
Old 11-30-2006, 01:03 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey German, that is one fine looking JK you've got there. Red is such a classic color for a Jeep. Is it just my imagination or are your front windows tinted?
Old 11-30-2006, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

Believe it or not, the windows are legal tint (at least here in GA). I think the rain had something to do with them looking so dark.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:10 PM
JK Newbie

Very nice looking. I think I am going with the Flame Red as well.

Quick Reply: German's Rubicon