Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Jeep with the dragon tattoo

Old 09-17-2013, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this is going to sell like hot cakes, especially in an area like Irvine, CA. Just sayin'.....
Old 09-17-2013, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's weird by i feel embarrassed for them
Old 09-17-2013, 05:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by E-Man
I think this is going to sell like hot cakes, especially in an area like Irvine, CA. Just sayin'.....
Interesting you would say that, I've lived in Irvine for 25 years. Haven't studied it but my guess is about 40% Asian and 40% Middle Eastern here. But I thought that was true of most of Orange County.

I don't recall seeing many driving JK's here, but it will be interesting to see if there are a few dragon's around here in the future.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

#made in china. Lol. I can't say this is in any stretch of my imagine this is "nice". It's way to flashy in my OP.

Quick Reply: The Jeep with the dragon tattoo