Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

In Jeep iPad Installed - PADHOLDR

Old 02-24-2014, 01:10 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kojack
I will let you know when it arrives. I have the phone holder too.
Ahh, OK. With phones I normally use the Krusell magnets. I have several installed in my JK and they are superb. They cost a few bucks and you just stick a small self-adhesive strip of metal to the back of your phone and the magnet to wherever you'd like the phone positioned. They hold the phones perfectly, even offroad and the magnet causes no problems with any of my iPhones (3,4 & 5). I only have one standard type holder for my work phone and that's because I wanted it in a very specific place up high and there was no-where there that would correctly accommodate the magnet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Krusell-Mult.../dp/B000FFVYHI
Old 02-24-2014, 03:42 AM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Chiming In

Just wanted to add that we've been following Voodoo's Jeep Wrangler Build where as he created a custom iPad mount which mounts onto the dash area and we like it.

Blood, sweat and beers... a.k.a. voodooJK build. - Page 30 - JeepForum.com

Thou I've approached my wife's company (Metal Fabrication Dept) in an effort to have them make a simpler version of this welded mount, I have yet to hear from them.

Last edited by JeepWranglerNation; 02-24-2014 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where did you get that

Hey where did you find that one ??
Originally Posted by Bobby G
Love the iPad in the jeep - i really like the ituner radio app and Maps.

Quick Reply: In Jeep iPad Installed - PADHOLDR