JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Show & Tell (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/)
-   -   JK Online Gallery - Lifts Cataloged By Manf and Tire Size (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/jk-online-gallery-lifts-cataloged-manf-tire-size-30086/)

RJ999 02-25-2008 08:51 AM

JK Online Gallery - Lifts Cataloged By Manf and Tire Size

So I spent some time this weekend grouping all the JKs into individual gallery's based on Lift Manf and Tire Size.

Sometimes it can be quite exhausting determining what lift and tire size to go with and then there's the question of how will it look.

I would really like to keep adding pics as I feel this could be a great reference. If you have any pics of your JK please forward to my email at "rjgruber@me.com". Include the lift specs and pics.

The Gallery contains many thumbnails each of which you can subscribe to. So, as I update you'll be automatically updated via email.

Click Here For Gallery

Love to get some feedback on this...

riverzendz 02-25-2008 08:56 AM

This is great and will definitely come in handy.

If you want some pics of the Fabtech 3" on 33's pm me for some pics.

jeepin08 02-25-2008 08:56 AM

very nice I hope you keep adding lifts! very good work I hope they incorporate this here some how.

dlud51 02-25-2008 08:59 AM

This has sticky material written all over it!

Wow your gallery is awesome and will definitely haelp those who are trying to decide what lift and size tires to go with!

I emailed you pics of my Jeep!

RJ999 02-25-2008 09:07 AM

This is great and will definitely come in handy.

If you want some pics of the Fabtech 3" on 33's pm me for some pics.
Please email ANY lift so I can keep the gallery updated. The more pics the better. My email is "rjgruber@mac.com". Again, include pics and lift info so I can file or create a new folder.

Mark Doiron 02-25-2008 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by RJ999 (Post 356167)
So I spent some time this weekend grouping all the JKs into individual gallery's based on Lift Manf and Tire Size. ...

Wow, what a resource! I'm getting 33s today, and will have a Rough Country 2.5" lift in the very near future. I'll get some images to you. Definitely a great resource.

Not to sound picky, but I'll bet people will be asking, "What tires are ..." or "What wheels are ...". If would be nice if that were included on the image page.

high-octane 02-25-2008 10:57 AM

This is awesome! Thanks!

The_Big_D 02-25-2008 12:19 PM

This is excellent... great for someone like myself who will be buying a JK in the next couple months.... hopefully i can have a lift and a few other main things in the garage by then aswell.

Ctimrun 02-25-2008 01:31 PM

Great thread! Your link will be very helpful to people looking to compare different setups. I submitted a couple pics to your e-mail to be added.

red rcok 02-25-2008 02:12 PM

cool thread :thumbs: