Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk unlimited trunk organizer

Old 07-17-2017, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amurias
I just installed an M-PAC passenger side rack. Another great product from Springtail.(I also have the M-PAC rear door table). My son and I go camping quite often and I have found that an organized trunk is important when trying to fit everything neatly (I'm a bit OCD in case you were wondering.). The M-PAC rack has given me a place to store 2 Helinox camp chairs, 2 flashlights, a Rotopax 2 gallon water Jerry Can and I still have some room in the molle panel, I'm planning to relocate my fire extinguisher next to water can. Here are some pictures.
You wouldn't happen to know if the side rack will still fit if you added the spacers under the rear seat to lean it back would you? It looks like it fits pretty close to the rear seat.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PA-JKUR
You wouldn't happen to know if the side rack will still fit if you added the spacers under the rear seat to lean it back would you? It looks like it fits pretty close to the rear seat.
it sure does. I have the Kevlar spacers installed on my rear seat.

Quick Reply: Jk unlimited trunk organizer