Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just bought my First JK! Would like to see others w/2.5" lift &35's to see if I like

Old 02-18-2014, 08:55 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Teraflex 2.5" lift with OME HD springs on the rear (because the TF's sag with expedition weight) and 35" Duratrac's. There is no rubbing. There is really no need to go higher than 2.5" for performance, given the right trimming here and there.

If you are building a rig to actually use out there, then with a 4" lift for 35s you will be giving up some performance (because of higher CG) for very little gain (slightly improved approach and departure angles, some improvement in water fording ability for those parts that are moved higher). If you're building a mall crawler, however, go for the looks you like best. But, do your research and do be aware how much extra you'll have to pay in additional upgrades for that 4" lift.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by o09jkny
Good looking Jeep bud!!
thanks! where in NY are you? check out Long Island Wrangler on facebook if you're from the island
Old 02-18-2014, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2.5 inch Skyjacker lift and 35x12.50-18 Cooper Discoverer STT's
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep wheels and tires.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	532009   Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep dirty.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	532010  

Quick Reply: Just bought my First JK! Would like to see others w/2.5" lift &35's to see if I like