Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

LoD Rock Sliders Installed!

Old 04-29-2009, 12:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is sick! now go add it to the LoD bumpers and rock rails thread!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Those look so sweet. I want to put a set on mine. I like how they are functional protection, with the convenience of side steps. Just wish they were cheaper...
Old 04-29-2009, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 88gators325
that is sick! now go add it to the LoD bumpers and rock rails thread!
Thanks, already posted there, post #43 I think!
Old 04-29-2009, 02:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Default sosexy

Well i must say. those are very sexy yet ruggid looking. one more thing to ad to my ongoing list to put me in det. and thanks to SAS for the pic with the rack. that's another thing to ad to my list.

both of you have very beutiful JK's.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ckmehl
Well i must say. those are very sexy yet ruggid looking. one more thing to ad to my ongoing list to put me in det. and thanks to SAS for the pic with the rack. that's another thing to ad to my list.

both of you have very beutiful JK's.
There is no cure to the addiction, but admitting you have a problem is the first step!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sick sliders man!

My name is Mike and i'm a jeepaholic.

May I ask when you ordered those and how long it took you to get them? I ordered a set of these LoD sliders more then 2 weeks ago and still waiting. Although a couple of days after I ordered them I was curious on the lead time so I sent LoD an email asking how long it would take to recieve them and they told me they were about 4-5 weeks behind so hopefully they were being upfront with me and wont take much longer then that. I can't wait and think the wait will be worth it.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SLCJK
Sick sliders man!

My name is Mike and i'm a jeepaholic.

May I ask when you ordered those and how long it took you to get them? I ordered a set of these LoD sliders more then 2 weeks ago and still waiting. Although a couple of days after I ordered them I was curious on the lead time so I sent LoD an email asking how long it would take to recieve them and they told me they were about 4-5 weeks behind so hopefully they were being upfront with me and wont take much longer then that. I can't wait and think the wait will be worth it.
I think the lead time when I ordered mine was about 3 weeks. I have had them for a while, but just got the chance to put them on. They are worth the wait! Good luck with yours and post some pics when you get em!
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 PM
JK Junkie

SLiders look awesome, so do both of your Jeeps
Old 07-16-2018, 01:12 PM
JK Newbie

Hi RubiRascal,
New to jeeping here. just bought a 2010 JKUR and I'm just about to pull the trigger on the LOD signature series rock sliders. Given it's been some time are you still happy with your purchase?
Also, how far down do they hang? I have a 2.5" lift w 33" tires, and one of the things I'm considering is loss of ground clearance with the LODs (and other frame mounted sliders)...
Thanks!
Old 07-16-2018, 01:12 PM
JK Newbie

haha, forgot to mention they look good!

Quick Reply: LoD Rock Sliders Installed!