Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Looky what I saw at work!!!!

Old 12-03-2007, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was out 4x4ing and saw this little guy having breakfast early in the morning its is great living in bc wild animals on the trails and all the seasons too ... oh yeah and wild animals at the bars too

Almost like she is saying... HEY IS THAT A JEEP >> MY THATS A SEXY ASS VEHICLE DAMNED THIS NON OPPOSABLE THUMB SITUATION...lol
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-03-2007, 07:04 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PGsahara
I was out 4x4ing and saw this little guy having breakfast early in the morning its is great living in bc wild animals on the trails and all the seasons too ... oh yeah and wild animals at the bars too

Almost like she is saying... HEY IS THAT A JEEP >> MY THATS A SEXY ASS VEHICLE DAMNED THIS NON OPPOSABLE THUMB SITUATION...lol
[IMG][/IMG]

Doe is thinking...."DAMN....that's gotta be a Jeep....they are the only one's that can make it up this far on the trail"!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:09 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Adanac_JK

And in terms of the "Eco Freaks" who think they are going instinct, I have done lots of reaserch for school in the Bow Valley corridor and the grizzly population is down almost 40 percent in the last ten years in Alberta and BC. Oddly enough a bear has not been found in Canada in over 75 years that has died of natural causes.
Well, here in BC, grizzly populations have been growing in around the Columbia & Okanagan Shuswap district. Have the proven facts from our Regional RPBio (Registered Professional Biologist) here in the Nelson District.
As well talking with our Companies Biologist in the Dawson Creek area, Wow you would be shocked.....populations are growing as well.

The facts you are getting in your studies and textbooks are more than likely spoon fed by the Sierra Club & Green peace. Give me a break on a grizzly bear never found dead of natural causes in 75yrs in Canada. Wow....another Sierra Club, Greenpeace or better yet a David Suzuki quote. So, are you going to keep track of all the back country bears without a GPS/radio collar within there home range? To find a dead bear is like looking for a needle in a hay stack in the wilderness without a GPS/radio collar on every single Grizzly bear in the Wilderness.

Couple words for you "Hug a Logger you will never go back to trees"
Old 01-09-2008, 08:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adanac,

if you do ALOT of research, I'd take you more seriously if you could spell........spellcheck wouldn't pick up INSTINCT...but, I think you meant....EXTINCT..

Very well put TripleJeep......and Long Live Loggers....the most dangerous job in the world....at least thats my opinion.

Last edited by JEEPJK; 01-09-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:52 PM
JK Super Freak

You Canadians are so blessed. You have some of the most beautiful land in the world. Dont get me wrong, America has Alaska, Colorado, Montana, West Virginia, Washington, etc. but there is just something about the area north of the border.

Quick Reply: Looky what I saw at work!!!!