Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Love making things fit that shouldn’t!

Old 11-30-2018, 01:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wild Boar snorkel modded to fit!

ive liked the Wild Boar snorkel since I first saw it, and didn’t feel like making my own snorkel this time... but had given up after ordering one only to find out there was no longer a Wild Boar.
I decided to look at other brands and even used ones, and it was my lucky day! Someone was selling a Wild Boar snorkel still in the box! I went to get it and realized IT WOULDNT FIT with my Rugged Ridge lightbar, so I let it go. Then I realized that I never let that stop me with my Tonka, so I was determined to make it fit and went and picked it up. Who cares that two objects can’t occupy the same space at the same time? Lol.

After three days of cutting, and a lot of patience, I finally made it work. I even melted a little indentation for my antenna to fit into.

Last edited by AlmightyCrash; 11-30-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

I'm not a big fan of snorkels, but that is probably the best looking one that I have seen.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hivoltagedriver
I'm not a big fan of snorkels, but that is probably the best looking one that I have seen.
thanks. I really love how simple and uncluttered it looks.

Quick Reply: Love making things fit that shouldn’t!