Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My 2008 JKU

Old 07-26-2017, 08:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default My 2008 JKU

I've mostly lurked but have learned a ton while being on this site. Wanted to give thanks to all those who have helped. Here's a bit of my progress since November when I bought my JKU.

Old 07-26-2017, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Looks good!

You need to take that thing to Uwharrie!
Old 07-26-2017, 08:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jedg
Looks good!

You need to take that thing to Uwharrie!
So I've heard! Still needing to get new shocks, adjustable front track bar and new drag link.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tactical_Geek
So I've heard! Still needing to get new shocks, adjustable front track bar and new drag link.
For the drag link, I would recommend the Moog ends. They don't cost much more than stock and they are way better.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:15 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by vs_jk
For the drag link, I would recommend the Moog ends. They don't cost much more than stock and they are way better.
I've seen OEM drag links and tie rods bend several times while wheeling. It's a small nuisance when your steering wheel is off-center and you keep getting ESP/TCS lights and having the Jeep shut down the gas pedal and activate brakes because it thinks you're skidding. Recommend replacing with something a bit stronger. Synergy has worked well for me and others I know.

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 07-30-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:47 AM
JK Newbie

Yup, going with the Synergy drag link and Rock Krawler adjustable front track bar. Then I'll probably spring for the Synergy tie rod.

Quick Reply: My 2008 JKU