Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New JK Unlimited Video!!!

Old 12-10-2006, 05:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey 2K2. Screw those haters. People have self esteem issues & self medicate by trolling.

The main reason I come to these forums is to see what people are doing to their rides and check out the newest pics & vids. I even enjoy checking out peoples' stock rides when they pick em up from the dealer.

I've enjoyed watching you and your bro tear it up! I love all the pics and vids you guys (and all the members here) share.

All the monday morning quarterbacking... ~ ZZZZZzzzzz oh sorry ~ .... bores me.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:00 AM
JK Freak

Smile

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
Yeah man made trails are

A true jeeper needs no trail
:confused:
Sorry to put a damper on a great thread but...... We are loosing the man made trails we have because people are making there own and the rails are getting closed down to us. We need to Wheel Respect for others and our trails. Papabear
Old 12-10-2006, 08:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by papabear
:confused:
Sorry to put a damper on a great thread but...... We are loosing the man made trails we have because people are making there own and the rails are getting closed down to us. We need to Wheel Respect for others and our trails. Papabear
What I meant to say was that those trails that are complataly man made are lame. Ya know, the ones that have rocks all the same size and are almost flat.
Besides, every trail is man made when you think about it.

And I didn't litterally mean "blaze" your own trail. I'm a proud supporter of tread lightly, and would never act on a thought like that.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey 2k2wrangler Are those the bighorns or the all terrains in your vids?
Old 12-10-2006, 08:54 AM
JK Freak

Smile

AZCA jeeper, I do know what you mean, I personally would rather not have to go to an Off Road Park to Jeep. We are very fortunate here in the west to be able to take trails as long as we do it responcibly. How ever the "TREE HUGGERS" want to close all trails to everyone and are slowly winning the battle. We need to do it right and we need our voices heard. Papabear

What I meant to say was that those trails that are complataly man made are lame. Ya know, the ones that have rocks all the same size and are almost flat.
Besides, every trail is man made when you think about it.

And I didn't litterally mean "blaze" your own trail. I'm a proud supporter of tread lightly, and would never act on a thought like that.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by papabear
AZCA jeeper, I do know what you mean, I personally would rather not have to go to an Off Road Park to Jeep. We are very fortunate here in the west to be able to take trails as long as we do it responcibly. How ever the "TREE HUGGERS" want to close all trails to everyone and are slowly winning the battle. We need to do it right and we need our voices heard. Papabear
Ohhh, I see where your coming from. We have to find a "Happy Medium" between destroying the environment, and basically confining us to our cities.

But I had no idea " TREE HUGGERS" were trying to close 4-wheeling trails. I guess it's because, like you said, we live in the west. There are so many trail here in AZ, and throught the western states, one doesn't even notice if a trail dissaperars. Orgonizations like Tread Lightly are helping find that medium.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:44 AM
JK Freak

Wow 2K you do have a bunch of haters commenting on your vid. You need to splice together the otherguys struggling to get up the hill as well. One thing to remember is the people with the least to say are the loudest speakers. I know there are some out there poo pooing the computer asissted traction, but I've seen it in action on my jeep. It works period. the best thig is there is NO side effects on the road. It's a definate boost in stock performance. Getting all worked up over some plastic parts is just silly. As some others have pointed out, the most hardcore wheelers replace everything that they chose to make from plastic, to what's the big deal.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ohhh, I see where your coming from. We have to find a "Happy Medium" between destroying the environment, and basically confining us to our cities.

But I had no idea " TREE HUGGERS" were trying to close 4-wheeling trails. I guess it's because, like you said, we live in the west. There are so many trail here in AZ, and throught the western states, one doesn't even notice if a trail dissaperars. Orgonizations like Tread Lightly are helping find that medium.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/anything-everything-22/closing-off-my-access-1221/

This is a thread I started concerning trail closures in my area. The environmentalists are most definatley trying to close off access to wilderness areas, even in the west. Some of these people would even close access on foot if they could. As far as they are concerned the wilderness is for the animals and we should not be allowed to disturb them whether driving, riding a pack animal or hiking.

(sorry about the slight hi-jack)

As far as the videos and pictures I love seeing your JK's in action. I look forward to the continueing adventures...

Beel

Last edited by Beel_MT; 12-13-2006 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:46 PM
JK Freak

Default Hello?

Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx
ya really . . . tread lightly perhaps?
Yeah the whole Tread Lightly thing is a pretty good idea. Have fun but leave it the way you found it.
Just a strong suggestion - not meant as being critical
Beel- We face the same people here in Washington State. They'd close it all down to Jeepers, snowmobiles, Mtn. bikes and in some cases hikers as well. They're Pricks too by the way.

Last edited by biglynny; 12-13-2006 at 05:55 PM.

Quick Reply: New JK Unlimited Video!!!