Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New JW Speakers light

Old 11-30-2018, 04:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New JW Speakers light

I am impressed with the brightness of these new lights over the stock

Old 11-30-2018, 04:52 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Make sure you have those headlights aimed properly or else you'll be blinding everyone. So many people think just slap the new ones in and since you never touched the adjuster screws before the new lights will be perfect. Most of the time they are aimed too high for the new lights.
Old 11-30-2018, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by resharp001
Make sure you have those headlights aimed properly or else you'll be blinding everyone. So many people think just slap the new ones in and since you never touched the adjuster screws before the new lights will be perfect. Most of the time they are aimed too high for the new lights.

Yes thanks for the advise. I actually had to lower them just a little from the stock lights.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I discovered a down fall to the LED headlights. They do not create enough heat to melt the ice and snow off the lens. Driving in snow and ice is difficult
Old 01-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

TruckLite used to make a heated LED light but I haven't seen a set recently.

Quick Reply: New JW Speakers light