Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The official nemesis projects build thread

Old 12-23-2011, 07:28 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Littlejon
Any word on the when the light bars shown at SEMA for the bumpers will be released, or the rear bumper that has been mentioned, but has yet to be seen?
The light bar mounts are complete but we keep shuffling around the new product release schedule...could be officially released anytime in january...but there's 12-15 new items finishing development or their testing phase right now that are due to be released over the next few months, and some might need to be released in a certain order to compliment other items.

The rear bumper is coming, but has remained stealthy since a few of our products have recently been copied (poorly) by our competition. Official release should be very soon...

By the way we've developed a few brackets for that aev front bumper of yours so that they'll accept 'jw-speaker' fogs if you're interested.

Last edited by Nemesis Industries; 12-23-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am thinking about reducing my lift, and using the Nemesis flares since they are the best looking ones out there. They just don't look good with the AEV bumper, so then I would need new bumpers and the matching rockers. Just waiting on $$$ and to see the rear bumper to make sure it is the direction I want to go in.

Also living in a state that uses the MgCl on the roads I am thinking with aluminum components it might be easier to keep everything looking nice.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Littlejon
I am thinking about reducing my lift, and using the Nemesis flares since they are the best looking ones out there. They just don't look good with the AEV bumper, so then I would need new bumpers and the matching rockers. Just waiting on $$$ and to see the rear bumper to make sure it is the direction I want to go in.

Also living in a state that uses the MgCl on the roads I am thinking with aluminum components it might be easier to keep everything looking nice.

We agree, they definitely look better with our bumpers. Gotta ove the mag chloride! There's no way thats better for the environment than the regular salt. Here in Colorado they mix it with gravel. Which basically means that after each storm it sounds like your working your way through an asteroid belt...although each season when I get a new windshield it feels like the world is suddenly in HD.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Here's a quick iPhone shot of the next big project we're starting here at Nemesis Industries. Soon to be one hell of a unique JK-8! With a lot of custom Nemesis solutions.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:29 AM
JK Freak

that should be lol
Old 01-06-2012, 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

awesome pics! im liking those flares a lot!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Default looking forward to this

Since I had the opportunity to wheel with the Nemesis crew on the last JKX, and see first hand how well your products stand up to abuse, I have become a great fan of Nemesis! I really think your "Trail Abuse 2" youtube video of the Nemesis rig on Independence Trail should be embedded somewhere in one of your threads or even its own. That video is the best showcase of how serious your gear is
Old 01-06-2012, 06:37 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is full of AWESOME!!! Great looking rigs and products!
Love the music in that video btw gcm!

Last edited by rinkishJK; 01-06-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

awesome jeeps!
Old 01-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

The latest JK-8 is coming together! Keep an eye out for a few JK-8 specific Nemesis products once this one's complete!

Quick Reply: The official nemesis projects build thread