Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

River Raider 4 Door Jeep Cage Finally Done!

Old 12-16-2009, 01:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You REALLY wanted it to stand out, huh?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Warlock13
Good color choice.....Love the cage. Wonder what it would look like for a 2 door.
Check out their site. They have picture of a two door. I was one of the first 4 door customer riverraider.com[/url]

Last edited by mkjeep; 12-16-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: no non sponsor links please
Old 12-16-2009, 01:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by yellow08rubicon
In the first picture it looks as if the side of the dash doesn't fit back on right. Do you have to trim that also?
That was my bad. The driver side bracket was not pushed in enough when I welded it. The passenger side is fine.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by chumpmann
Looks nice, I am wondering about the dash also, and how far down it goes....
What does it actually attach to under there?
I will send pictures. It bolts to the fire wall. Not great but not much you can do... unless you drill through the front dash and move the heating duct.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:06 AM
JK Newbie

Reviving this almost a decade later....wow. Nice install, that orange paint looks awesome.

Question for you - I have this installed, any tips on getting those upper corner trim pieces on the windshield reinstalled? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fit it back in with damaging the paint on the cage. What portions did you cut off? Spoke to RR on the phone and they were very helpful, but it had been awhile since they installed one. Do you have any pics on how it was cut?

Quick Reply: River Raider 4 Door Jeep Cage Finally Done!