Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rock lights installed!!

Old 06-24-2011, 06:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO
It's not to bad of a job.. takes longer to tuck in all the wires then it does to wire the lights and switch...

By the way Katelyn... I am privledged to hit 8,000 posts total on your thread
Pretty awesome!
Old 06-24-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice! i just looked at these today. I am going to do this soon. Did you use 2 or 3 pairs of lights? I plan on using 3, one for in front of my front tires.. one for in front of the rear tires.. and one behind the rear tires.. for those rare occasion i may have to back up over rocks at night
Old 06-24-2011, 08:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Nickit1981
Nice! i just looked at these today. I am going to do this soon. Did you use 2 or 3 pairs of lights? I plan on using 3, one for in front of my front tires.. one for in front of the rear tires.. and one behind the rear tires.. for those rare occasion i may have to back up over rocks at night
I used 3 pairs.. Two right behind the grill (just like WOL mounted his), two behind the pinch seam using an existing bolt, and two mounted to an existing brake line bolt beside my rear tires

Quick Reply: Rock lights installed!!