Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Your Survival/Emergency Equipment You Bring On Trail Rides

Old 08-28-2010, 02:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show Your Survival/Emergency Equipment You Bring On Trail Rides

Do you bring/recommend survival/emergency equipment that you take on your backwoods trail rides? Any tips or how to's... What do you pack?

Here is a video of something fun that everyone in your club will get a kick out of on your next trail ride/camping trip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFXc45rnhPE
Old 08-28-2010, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeep'n
Do you bring/recommend survival/emergency equipment that you take on your backwoods trail rides? Any tips or how to's... What do you pack?

Here is a video of something fun that everyone in your club will get a kick out of on your next trail ride/camping trip:

Thats really cool and works good. Think what that would do to an intruder in your house. It sure would surprize the sh!t out of them
Old 08-28-2010, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

I always carry at least 4 gallons of water, a camel back, 2 MRE's , M8 Combat knife, sleeping bag, 10'X10' bright orange tarp, first aid kit, one of those little "emergency stoves" that fold up real small and run on solid fuel tabs, warm clothes, and a 45. Sometimes, I will also take a long gun.

Those things are always in my Jeep when I go out. They do not count the stuff I use for recovery, which could also be used in survival mode (like a shovel, saw, etc.)
Old 08-28-2010, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeep'n

Me and my 4 year old will be building that tomorrow!
Old 08-28-2010, 08:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wvhasty
Me and my 4 year old will be building that tomorrow!
We break it out after a day of wheeling when we get back to camp, 15 yard shots at empty beer cans, if you miss, you drink... I guess you and your 4 year old could try this with Kool Aid.

Quick Reply: Show Your Survival/Emergency Equipment You Bring On Trail Rides