Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Showin off the Family JK's

Old 05-09-2010, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Showin off the Family JK's

Me and My Brother have been in the JK, lets see whos is bigger race lately. Its been fun to say the least. I recently got a lift for his Jeep from a forum memeber. We put the 2.5 inch teraflex budget boost and I have the teraflex leveling kit. Let me say that I am very impressed with the quality of their lift kits. Some of their instructions are lacking in the details but if you can't figure it out then you probably shouldn't be putting it on.

He bought his JK after I did, its an 07 X and mine is the 08 Sahara. We will be up at Silver Lake this summer for some fun on the dunes. We have lots of plans for the future, like a bedlined grill and some nice rock sliders. We are both running 285/65 series tires. I'm running BFG A/T's and he's running some coopers. I figured I'd post up some pics of both Jeeps and a couple of pics of my Jeep before the leveling kit and after. Hope you all enjoy. Soon to come will be a set of CB's installed in both Jeeps as well. If you guys have any other ideas feel free to post them as we are all about cheap and easy!

Thanks

Ryan
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shaunsjeep..jpg
Views:	98
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	65948   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep1.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	65950   Click image for larger version

Name:	afterlift..jpg
Views:	120
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	65951   Click image for larger version

Name:	shaun&ryan..jpg
Views:	113
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	65952   Click image for larger version

Name:	Upload 2-18-10 128..jpg
Views:	97
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	65953  

Old 05-09-2010, 03:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Traded the silver X for the Rubi, Silver mall crawler is sister in laws and were in the process of a complete frame up restotation of a yj for my son.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Families Jeeps..jpg
Views:	67
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	65995   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mar 26 squared up 2..jpg
Views:	67
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	65996   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi with trek top 2.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	65997   Click image for larger version

Name:	Apr 9 2010 Silver to Green.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	65998   Click image for larger version

Name:	April 5 2009 trektop 002.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	65999  

Old 05-09-2010, 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like it too! I think part of it is the 16 inch stockers with all the meat. We are both going for different looks. He likes the black, murdered out look. I dont think I'm at that point on the Red Rock...yet. For the amount of money we have in mods...both under $1000, I think we are doing pretty damn good

Quick Reply: Showin off the Family JK's