Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Springtail Solutions M-Pac tailgate table

Old 01-09-2019, 09:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Springtail Solutions M-Pac tailgate table

I received this rack/table from Springtail Solutions a couple weeks ago and finally got around to installing it last night. I opted to install it with 7 rivnuts in my tailgate to up the capacity a bit, but it comes with hardware for those that do not wish to drill into their tailgates. Overall this thing is awesome, and I could not be happier. It's one of my favorite mods to date. Install was a breeze, and this allows me to secure all my recovery gear (35+lbs) as well as hold my range bag (45ish lbs) with no issues. It is very secure and does not rattle or shake at all!! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for this type of accessory. He's a couple quick photos.

Quick Reply: Springtail Solutions M-Pac tailgate table