Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Fender Flare Thread for everybody!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 02:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Fender Flare Thread for everybody!!!

Hey everyone. I searched for a fender flare thread and didnt find one, So I thought Id start and see what all was out there.

Show pics of your modded or aftermarket fender flares, and let us know how you like them.....or dont like them....or any problems you have had....or any advantages over stock.

GO!GO!GO!
Old 11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

should of named it SHOW ME YOUR FENDER FLARES
Old 11-06-2008, 03:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Xenon wide flat tops

Big improvement over stockers

Had em on for a month or so, and i would say i love them except leaving them unpainted/ or otherwise coated is a big no no...super faded scratched and stained from bird droppings Oh well at least they dont get ripped off when flexing and since i cant get a lift kit this doesnt limit my offroading. I will wait till they look like sand paper got ahold of em and rhino line em.

Quick Reply: Fender Flare Thread for everybody!!!