Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tatton CV Rear Driveshaft installed ....

Old 11-11-2010, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tatton CV Rear Driveshaft installed ....

Installed my CV Rear DS tonight along with JKS upper Rear control arms ... Everything went pretty smooth ...

Only two snags ...

The Socket that I used to remove the nuts on the TC and Pinion flanges would not fit into the new TC flange. I had to whip out the grinder and grind it down so I could tighten the nut.

The other snag was more of an aggravation ... getting the bolt started on the wingnut of the forward passenger side upper control arm bolt was a real PITA.

Jeep rides nice (took it up to 70 MPH) and my shifter shakes much less than it did with the factory DS so the new Tatton is balanced pretty good.

My Rear springs are bowed pretty good after rotating the axle but I have a set of JKS spring perches that are getting installed Saturday to resolve that.

Quick Reply: Tatton CV Rear Driveshaft installed ....