Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex Leveling Kit with 33's - Pictures Please

Old 12-13-2010, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont have 33's but i do have the leveling kit

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-13-2010, 06:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Remington19
anyone else have pics to share?
Here's mine - 33.5" tires (295/70/17) & Teraflex Leveling Kit
Old 02-14-2011, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

Default Hey Man

Originally Posted by Scottmcn1
Figured since I started this one I should post my jeep once I finished ... specs are in the signature.

Hey Man I love the look of your jeep. I live up here in greensboro, I just traded my 05 silverado 2 weeks ago. I finally got me and 08 4 dr sahara like yours theres. I love the tires..I had them on my truck..best tire out there IMO. I love the look of your jeep. That is exactly what I am wanting mine to look like. I have black with black soft top. I got my jeep from Leith automotive in Raleigh. Super clean jeep. But I have noticed the tires on there are 255/75/17 and my spare is 255/70/18 So im a little confused as to what size wheels I have. I Thought the sahara's came with the 18'' wheels. Anyway how are you liking your set up? Is it your daily driver...as mine is? How is your ride and MPG?
Old 02-14-2011, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JWSU08
Hey Man I love the look of your jeep. I live up here in greensboro, I just traded my 05 silverado 2 weeks ago. I finally got me and 08 4 dr sahara like yours theres. I love the tires..I had them on my truck..best tire out there IMO. I love the look of your jeep. That is exactly what I am wanting mine to look like. I have black with black soft top. I got my jeep from Leith automotive in Raleigh. Super clean jeep. But I have noticed the tires on there are 255/75/17 and my spare is 255/70/18 So im a little confused as to what size wheels I have. I Thought the sahara's came with the 18'' wheels. Anyway how are you liking your set up? Is it your daily driver...as mine is? How is your ride and MPG?
Sounds like someone switched for Rubi takeoffs or something and left the stock Sahara spare to me.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Teraflex leveling kit, 275/70r18 Duratracs on Sahara wheels with spidertrax spacers.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wheels.jpg
Views:	17636
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	127362  

Last edited by George F.; 02-14-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 4fit?
Sounds like someone switched for Rubi takeoffs or something and left the stock Sahara spare to me.
Yeah I called the dealer where I got it at..the jeep actually came from Florida is where they got it from down there at the auction. They said the same thing that someone must of switched the wheels maybe and forgot or didnt care to do the spare. Either way I just need to make sure an know which size wheel I got. I like the 18's on the sahara's but Im ok with having 17's as theres more tire choices an the tires are a little cheaper too. I called my tire shop, they said whatever size tire is on the rim is what size the wheel has to be..my current slicks (lol) are 255/75/17 and the spare is a 255/70/18...so i guess im riding on 17" wheels? Also what is the difference is th Rubi wheel? Is the 17" wheel just refered to as the rubi wheel since thats what comes from the factory on the rubicon?? They both look identical...as i obviously didnt notice that i had a different size spare till i got home 3 days later with my jeep..how much does one of those OEM 17" wheels cost?

Last edited by JWSU08; 02-14-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by George F.
Teraflex leveling kit, 275/70r18 Duratracs on Sahara wheels with spidertrax spacers.
Do you have any pictures of the front and rear? I have a similar setup but no wheel spacers and would like to see the stance.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swpierson
Do you have any pictures of the front and rear? I have a similar setup but no wheel spacers and would like to see the stance.

No, sorry I don't at this time.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JWSU08
Yeah I called the dealer where I got it at..the jeep actually came from Florida is where they got it from down there at the auction. They said the same thing that someone must of switched the wheels maybe and forgot or didnt care to do the spare. Either way I just need to make sure an know which size wheel I got. I like the 18's on the sahara's but Im ok with having 17's as theres more tire choices an the tires are a little cheaper too. I called my tire shop, they said whatever size tire is on the rim is what size the wheel has to be..my current slicks (lol) are 255/75/17 and the spare is a 255/70/18...so i guess im riding on 17" wheels? Also what is the difference is th Rubi wheel? Is the 17" wheel just refered to as the rubi wheel since thats what comes from the factory on the rubicon?? They both look identical...as i obviously didnt notice that i had a different size spare till i got home 3 days later with my jeep..how much does one of those OEM 17" wheels cost?
Yes, you are riding on 17" wheels. You should be able to pick up a used 17" stocker for not much at all. Have a look in the classifieds here or go by your local dealer and see if they have any take-offs available.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:01 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 4fit?
Yes, you are riding on 17" wheels. You should be able to pick up a used 17" stocker for not much at all. Have a look in the classifieds here or go by your local dealer and see if they have any take-offs available.
I have not checked the classifieds on here yet. I called the local dealer and got the parts department to price me a new just out of curosity, and a new one from the dealer is 362 for a 17" and 18" is 392. I need to check with all the local dealers an see if they have a take off i could buy. I have also checked craigslist and ebay not much luck there yet. I have time as I dont have to have it yet till i actually get ready to my goodyear duratracs! Cant wait to get those tires on the jeep, they did such an awsome job on my silverado and look ohh so good!

Quick Reply: Teraflex Leveling Kit with 33's - Pictures Please