Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Third Row Seat installed!

Old 07-07-2008, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Third Row Seat installed!

Intalled today, only took about an hour.

Looks great, and the kids like the ride facing backwards.....

Old 07-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Wes
JK Enthusiast

Looks sick man! And I think that big Mud Terrain will keep them safe in a fender bender :P. Keep up the good work!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:53 PM
JK Junkie

How well does the seat match the stock seats?

Does it come with all the hardware, seatbelts and instructions on where to mount?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

It matches very well and comes with everything you need. It is relatively easy to install. I did it , and I'm not very mechanically inclined. We just got back from a trip to Colorado with our 6 kids. They took turns in the back and did just fine. We drove over 3,000 miles total in the last 11 days.

People gawked at our Jeep and couldn't believe we had 6 children in there, out on the trails. I couldn't be happier with it!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great, Thanks for the pics and tell your son we appreciate him modeling it for us....I can tell he was thrilled

Last edited by brent_f70; 07-07-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kntr
How well does the seat match the stock seats?

Does it come with all the hardware, seatbelts and instructions on where to mount?
As dmwil said, it does match very well, even has the mesh looking material down the middle, I will try to take a closeup pic if I remember tomorrow. The seatbelts were attached, I got the shoulder belts option which included a third middle belt. All hardware and instructions were included. I drilled 6 holes, attached brackets and it was ready to install!

Originally Posted by brent_f70
Looks great, Thanks for the pics and tell your son we appreciate him medeling it for us....I can tell he was thrilled
Yea, you can tell he is going to be an actor! But I did have to get him away from the Wii for the pics.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:46 PM
JK Jedi

I'm thinking of a rear facing seat for my 2 door!

Old 07-08-2008, 12:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rubimon
I'm thinking of a rear facing seat for my 2 door!

SERIOUSLY.....Thats a good idea. Where can I get one of those?? The wife would appreciate that mod!!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks good chumpmann i got the third row it is way cooler than a mini-van how did you like the simple install, i have been super impressed with the seat, i scotch guarded the crap out of it to help with mud, and kids messes....

Last edited by blkpearl; 07-14-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blkpearl
looks good chumpmann i got the third row it is way cooler than a mini-van how did you like the simple install, i have been super impressed with the seat, i scotch guarded the crap out of it to help with mud, and kids messes....
Yea I like the looks I get, "wait is that a 3rd seat in that Jeep!". I get double takes all the time when the kids are back there. I like to pull up next to the guy in the minivan, holding just as much passengers as him, but having tons of more fun!
I also see people have to stop and check it out in the parking lot all the time.

Install was super easy, that is one of the best things about it.....

It works great and the kids love it too!

Quick Reply: Third Row Seat installed!