Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 01-06-2008, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well not the jk but since my rule is that i can't start moding my jk till the willys is done i did body work on the willys.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Installed my Olympic Slider Bars .......................

I will replace above image with my own after I take some in the morning.

I got the Rubicon Black ones. Install was VERY easy. Each one has 3 mounting points, 2 to the existing body mounts and 1 to the frame.

After installing these, I now know what the "pinch seam" is that is often talked about. Now I need to figure out a way to cover it because I can not stop noticing how ugly it is now that I've seen it!

Finally peeled off my dreaded X stickers................

Oh yeah, The wife removed my pine tree air freshener and replaced it with a palm tree one!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:31 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up Ebay's "Cool Tech" Cat-Back Exhast

I installed the Cool Tech Cat Back exhast on this past weekend and dropped the stock mufler off and replaced it with the provided MagnaFlow mufler (roughly 15 lbs lighter) and about 17 in of stock pipe. HUGE increase in Horsepower -- smoked a rice burner in a 1/4 mile !!! Coupled with the N & N air filter. Only wanted it cause it moved the mufler up and out of the way but love the reduced back pressure and better gas milage. Oh and im NOT being paid to say this.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Installed Shrockworks Mid-width with winch tube front bumper and Shrockworks sliders Still need to hookup fogs. Will try and get some pics and post asap.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rescue Bean
I see.
Rescue Bean, it is always a good idea to have an up to date fire extinguisher, for grass fires, gas fires, run away campfires, electrical, whatever.

When you are off-road always minimize the damage and increase the opportunity to get back. (Carrying waterproof matches is also a good idea)
Old 01-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hiteck
Installed Shrockworks Mid-width with winch tube front bumper and Shrockworks sliders Still need to hookup fogs. Will try and get some pics and post asap.
Did you run into the problem where the plugs won't reach the fog light plug-ins? If so, you can get some extra length by removing the fog light wiring from the loom. It'll give you enough room to reach on the mid-width.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Zonk 1/75
Installed my Olympic Slider Bars .......................

I got the Rubicon Black ones. Install was VERY easy. Each one has 3 mounting points, 2 to the existing body mounts and 1 to the frame.

After installing these, I now know what the "pinch seam" is that is often talked about. Now I need to figure out a way to cover it because I can not stop noticing how ugly it is now that I've seen it!

Finally peeled off my dreaded X stickers................

Oh yeah, The wife removed my pine tree air freshener and replaced it with a palm tree one!
Here are the images...........
Old 01-10-2008, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow, nobody working on their JK's cept 4 for me?!

Getting my Flowmaster "Super 44" muffler installed (and relocated) as I am typing this! Can't wait to drive it home from work after I pick it up!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

forceful removal of that damn airdam, disconnection of driver side air bag, busted horn.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Finally got the Tires and Lift done this week. I will post pics this weekend. All I can say is 'What a difference from stock!'

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?