Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 07-10-2009, 07:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zook
How many miles did you get out of the stock ones ?? Did you replace them with ceramic ones. I think the stock ones are ceramic, not quite sure.
Originally Posted by brandonbooth
i was going to ask the same thing... how many miles did you have to get that much wear on an 08...
24,300 miles since Sept 08. I have a thread in the stock section. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stock-jk-tech-12/have-you-seen-inside-your-parking-brake-93247/
Old 07-10-2009, 05:55 PM
JK Newbie

I pulled the hard top off my daugther's unlimited and installed the soft top today.

Before:

After:

The top loaded for the trip home:

The bad is I had to drive from NC to Cape Canaveral, Fl. to install the soft top.
The good is I get the see the shuttle launch tomorrow if the weather is good and there are no probllems.

Jim

Last edited by War Wagon; 07-10-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
JK Freak

I installed the padded arm rests on the front and rear doors of my JK today.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 4whelin
I installed the padded arm rests on the front and rear doors of my JK today.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JdTms11
I knew I'd get that, and I deserve it, I'll try and get some pics when I get off from work and get home tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

installed a bumper with fogs (from my X without)
installed daystar hood wranglers
installed my girly pink camo jeep plate (and i have a pink jeep hat to go with it )

and i tore my bike apart
Old 07-10-2009, 08:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Installed some Hella 500FF aux lights onto the Rugged Ridge windshield brackets.

Loosly installed, not even wired up yet, just checking fit...

Stone guards... I might paint these all black, the white stands out too much...

All lit up...

Still gotta work on aim and angle... ran out of day light...

All off...

Headlights...

Headlights and fogs...

Headlights, fogs and Hellas...

These will be so nice on the trails in Moab...
Old 07-10-2009, 09:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't notice them too much while driving. My biggest concern was how bad the antenna would bounce off the light when off roading... so I took the Jeep to my "backyard" off road area and bounced around for about an hour, and the antenna barely hit the light, despite going over some rough country.

The Rugged Ridge brackets are very nice, straight forward and only $20 bucks from CSEoffroad.com... the lights I got at Walmart for $65 bucks, sure I could have gotten the expensive Delta or KC brackets, or the PIAA lights... but as much as I'm going to be using them, it was a pretty low cost mod for my needs. They do what I wanted them to do.

I'm very happy with the install and over all look.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by xerofall
I didn't notice them too much while driving. My biggest concern was how bad the antenna would bounce off the light when off roading... so I took the Jeep to my "backyard" off road area and bounced around for about an hour, and the antenna barely hit the light, despite going over some rough country.

The Rugged Ridge brackets are very nice, straight forward and only $20 bucks from CSEoffroad.com... the lights I got at Walmart for $65 bucks, sure I could have gotten the expensive Delta or KC brackets, or the PIAA lights... but as much as I'm going to be using them, it was a pretty low cost mod for my needs. They do what I wanted them to do.

I'm very happy with the install and over all look.
I got mine from CSE offroad also and placed the same lights on mine I just backed the light up and bent the antenna alittle forward and it worked out fine.I love mine and use them regularly offroading at night. I think I'm going with the 1000FFs' on the bumper now. Nice job on the lights!!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Picked up Mag lite mouting brackets. Very useful stop the light from rolling everywhere. took about 2min to install and only 7.99 at ACE

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?