Notices
JK Suspension This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler suspension components only. This would include items such as coil springs, shocks, control arms, track bars, relocation brackets and complete lift kits.

Aev JK High steer Drag link , knuckle , OME and bilstein steering stabilizers.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aev JK High steer Drag link , knuckle , OME and bilstein steering stabilizers.

As it says . One used Aev high steer drag link for Jeep jk . This is from an AEV kit and is for knuckles that are drilled and sleeved but I will also include the tapered sleeve for the knuckle. It was installed for a very short period of time and removed but it looks new .
100.00 shipped

Right side JK factory knuckle assembly that has been drilled and sleeved for high steer kit . I f you don't want to drill your own you
can remove it and install this one .

85.00 shipped

New OME JK steering stabilizer/damper . Part no. SD48B . I removed it from the box and installed it but I took it off and never used it . Black

60.00 shipped

New OME JK steering stabilizer /damper Part no. SD48B . This one is new but is not in the factory box and comes with the hardware. It has not been installed . Yellow

60.00 Shipped

No pics posted but I can send pics to anyone for any of these Parts .
Old 10-02-2016, 04:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent sir

Quick Reply: Aev JK High steer Drag link , knuckle , OME and bilstein steering stabilizers.