Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2011 Wrangler Mojave Edition

Old 04-20-2011, 04:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2011 Wrangler Mojave Edition

Whoopdee doo.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/20/2...ff-its-lizard/

Jeep will officially introduce the latest in the brand's stream of factory-customized machines (Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition, Wrangler Islander and Mountain trims and the upcoming JK-8 pickup truck conversion kit) at the 2011 New York Auto Show today. The 2011 Jeep Wrangler Mojave was designed to pay homage to the legendary Mojave Trail and comes with special interior and exterior additions that set it apart from the rest of the Wrangler family.

The party gets started with a Wrangler Sport and adds a body-colored hard top and fender flares alongside 17-inch wheels wrapped in 32-inch tires. Those rollers are the same kit found on the likes of the Wrangler Rubicon. Unique lizard decals on the hood and a blacked-out fuel door cap off the exterior tweaks.

Jump indoors and you'll find dark leather seats with lizard embroidery. Trust us when we say that it looks better than it sounds. Driftwood accents are littered through the cabin and slush floor mats come standard. The final price tag for this machine sits at $29,195 plus a $750 destination fee. Follow the jump for the full press release.

Last edited by Robar; 04-20-2011 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Edited clickable link
Old 04-20-2011, 04:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pass.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:07 AM
JK Freak

Default Tan

I like the tan but the rest can go.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:07 AM
JK Freak

that is so dumb... i mean i probably like lizards more than most people here... but thats a stupid jeep.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:10 AM
JK Freak

I have a problem with my eye.......I just cannot see paying a premium for those upgrades.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

It really makes you wonder if car designers / marketing people own an internet connection.

Do you they ever look to see what the majority of people do to customize their own jeeps?

How times have you read a thread here that begins with " Just got my JK , first mods are color matched hardtop , painted flares and some decals" Lets see um.. never.

Seems to be the same from manufacturer to manufacturer . Honda did the same thing with the S2000. I had two of them and each year they took more sportiness away and added elements that no one asked for.

my .02
Old 04-20-2011, 05:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Gee, Bob, you've really outdone yourself with this new Mojave Edition Wrangler."

"Thanks, Sal, ain't she a beaut'?"

"Say, Bob, I noticed that it doesn't actually say 'Mojave' anywhere on it."

"Wha? But we had these giant stickers printed up special! I can't believe we forgot to use them."

"It's almost beer-o-clock, Bob. What say we just slap that sticker on the fender and call it a day?"

"Great idea, Sal. People will buy these things no matter how dumb they look."
Old 04-20-2011, 05:18 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Brick-JK
It really makes you wonder if car designers / marketing people own an internet connection.

Do you they ever look to see what the majority of people do to customize their own jeeps?

How times have you read a thread here that begins with " Just got my JK , first mods are color matched hardtop , painted flares and some decals" Lets see um.. never.

Seems to be the same from manufacturer to manufacturer . Honda did the same thing with the S2000. I had two of them and each year they took more sportiness away and added elements that no one asked for.

my .02
There is some truth to that!
Old 04-20-2011, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Not my style! Boo
Old 04-20-2011, 05:36 AM
JK Freak

Not much difference between this and the mountain IMO, I happen to like this though.

Quick Reply: 2011 Wrangler Mojave Edition