Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2013 Have You Ordered One?

Old 06-18-2012, 07:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is now in D status.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:04 PM
JK Newbie

Dumb, question alert! How do you order the 2013? I've searched and am only coming up with the 2012. Thanks all!
Old 06-18-2012, 12:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Kclark210
Dumb, question alert! How do you order the 2013? I've searched and am only coming up with the 2012. Thanks all!
I'll be ordering mine through a dealership. Just got a call from a local dealership wanting to set up an appt to sit down and discuss ordering a 2013.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:07 PM
JK Freak

Got this today monday morning about my order...................................

Dear Customer,

Congratulations on your new Jeep purchase! Currently, we are in the process of ordering the parts required to assemble your vehicle in the plant.

We will contact you next when your vehicle is scheduled for production. At that point, you will be provided with login information for the Vehicle Order Tracking System (VOTS). The VOTS enables you to track your new Jeep as it moves through eight production stages:

1. Confirmation -> 2. Production -> 3. Frame -> 4. Paint -> 5. Trim -> 6. Final Inspection -> 7.Shipment -> 8. Delivery

Please be patient as we work to provide you with a new Jeep built to your specifications. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Thank you,
The Jeep Brand Team

If you no longer wish to be informed of your vehicle status from the Vehicle Order Tracking System, unsubscribe here.
*This is a system generated email. Please do not reply.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

I got a VIN!!! Yes, I now have a VIN. My husband checked Dealer COnnect before he came home!!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RKracing

Dear Customer,

Congratulations on your new Jeep purchase! Currently, we are in the process of ordering the parts required to assemble your vehicle in the plant.

We will contact you next when your vehicle is scheduled for production. At that point, you will be provided with login information for the Vehicle Order Tracking System (VOTS). The VOTS enables you to track your new Jeep as it moves through eight production stages:

1. Confirmation -> 2. Production -> 3. Frame -> 4. Paint -> 5. Trim -> 6. Final Inspection -> 7.Shipment -> 8. Delivery

Please be patient as we work to provide you with a new Jeep built to your specifications. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Thank you,
The Jeep Brand Team

If you no longer wish to be informed of your vehicle status from the Vehicle Order Tracking System, unsubscribe here.
Got my email today as well. Step one.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dear Customer,

Thank you,
The Jeep Brand Team

Got my email today as well. Step one.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:20 PM
JK Super Freak

is there a price increase from a 12 to a 13?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-jeepit
is there a price increase from a 12 to a 13?
Yes.....and they raised other prices too. Doubled the remote price 200 to 400 and other chit
Old 06-18-2012, 08:40 PM
JK Freak

Dear Customer,

Thank you,
The Jeep Brand Team

Got this this morning as well.

Originally Posted by Keschete
I got a VIN!!! Yes, I now have a VIN. My husband checked Dealer COnnect before he came home!!!!
I checked mine after I got the email.

Quick Reply: 2013 Have You Ordered One?