Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2013 jeep wrangler does not start consistently

Old 08-14-2018, 12:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 jeep wrangler does not start consistently

2013 Jeep Wrangler-few weeks ago, ETC light came on, jeep would not start, finally got it started, ETC light went out as soon as it started. No rough engine running. Had this same issue happen a couple of times, but finally always got it started. Today replaced original factory battery with brand new battery, because jeep would not start. Still have trouble getting jeep to start consistently, the ETC light still lights up and when I finally get it started it goes out. Still no rough running engine or idling. Please don't tell "take to dealer" although I may have to. Lights were good and radio, etc was good. Although when the battery place put the new battery in, I did not have to recode my radio to get it to work. Radio just started working, which I thought was odd. There is no clicking noise when trying to start the jeep either. Any thoughts on what is going on?

Quick Reply: 2013 jeep wrangler does not start consistently