Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2018 JK Rebates/Pricing

Old 06-13-2018, 05:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 JK Rebates/Pricing

I'm sure many here are aware of the huge discounts going on right now for the JK model. I'm curious as to how much of a discount can be gotten?

I've negotiated a deal, but it was almost too easy making me think I could've done better. I haven't signed the paperwork yet, but supposed to finalize everything tomorrow.

2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
MSRP $45,145
Discount -$6,145
Final Price $39,000 + $250 Doc Fee & Tax

Basically it came out to a little over 14% off MSRP. The manager said they typically don't discount a Wrangler more than $2,500 and this is an opportunity that doesn't come around often. Is this BS or fact? Appreciate any input.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:08 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Originally Posted by anthonygen
Basically it came out to a little over 14% off MSRP. The manager said they typically don't discount a Wrangler more than $2,500 and this is an opportunity that doesn't come around often. Is this BS or fact? Appreciate any input.
Back in 2013 when I bought mine, that was pretty much an accurate statement. Regardless of dealer in whatever city in Texas and Louisiana, $2500 off was it. Since then it seems the game changed quite a bit from what I saw. My impression was the shell game got ramped up....prices crept higher, but they discounted more. I've seen several purchases that I've based this comment off of. I would say in general, the manager's comment right now is BS. I don't think they're giving away the last of the JKs though........so I'd think 15% off probably isn't some raging deal to you, but I can't say I think you're getting screwed either.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Appreciate your insight. I actually purchased the Jeep tonight, but after more reading and research I bought a Rubicon. The dealer took $7250 off the MSRP and got us a loan through a local credit union for 2.99% on 72 months. Based on everything I'm seeing here in Cincinnati, I think we got a solid deal. It also looks like the Rubicon holds a slightly higher resale as well.

Quick Reply: 2018 JK Rebates/Pricing