Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

AEV JK350 Breakdown and a few questions???

Old 04-11-2016, 04:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shabbernigdo
because thats the way it sounded. A better wording would of been that you very little free time, imo
That would sound better, sorry I did not mean to come off that way. I understand what your saying now.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Aev

Anytime you buy a bilt anything Jeep or Corvette your going to pay double what it's actually worth in parts. Labor is not cheep and finding the right people to do the labor is going to cost you. I don't make $75 an hour so I'm not going to pay someone that to work on my Jeep. If you make more than that good for you it's your money. There are plenty of people who will gladly take it and do what you want.

I personally can't stand talking to Jeepers who can't even change a tire or are scared to cut or drill into their Jeep but they want the aftermarket parts. It's a dam Jeep not the freaking MonaLisa painting. Get in there make mistakes it's just a Jeep the whole thing can be rebuilt even if you burn it down to the frame there will be someone out there who can fix it.

Quick Reply: AEV JK350 Breakdown and a few questions???