Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

aftermarket parts

Old 11-13-2012, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aftermarket parts

hey yal, im new to the JK community and i was wondering what any of your personal preferences are on aftermarket parts. im in the mood to spice up my 2 door rubicon. it is my daily driver so nothing to crazy. im just looking for any ideas for upgrading, either performance or cosmetic appearance. im open to most styles and cash is not a big deal in my case so don't be afraid to spit ball. thanks for your help!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

One of the first things I would do is look to a rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper combo. The reason being is that after you get these, you can get a lift of your choice 3-4". Have fun with YOUR Jeep.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:21 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Money is not a problem? I say you dump a hemi and get some dynatrac pro rock 60's with 40 inch tall tires with the off road evolutions double throw down with the evo tire carrier and front bumper with a winch(; and therr rock sliders with skins(:

Haha im kidding i say you decided what size tire you want to run and then you go from there like you can get like a 3 inch lift with a one inch body lift and run 37 easy but you will have to beef up your axles(: but yess bumpers is what you should be looking at (:

Quick Reply: aftermarket parts