Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Am i better off selling tires and rims together or separately?

Old 10-20-2011, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Am i better off selling tires and rims together or separately?

My pro comp 7069 rims came in thanks to 4wheel and so did the wrangler authority tires I ordered from wallyworld. I have my stock Sahara rims with original tires on them (40k miles) and a spare set of blizzaks with less than 2k on them. In December the demand for blizzaks should start to increase here in the northeast.

Should i try to sell the rims with blizzaks on them or sell separately?
Old 10-20-2011, 05:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have a price in your head of what you want for them as a set and a price you want for rims alone and tires alone.
I was in your boat 2x once with my brand new stock rims n tires and later with 6 mo old 33" Mickey ATZ's on black rock crawler rims...
First time sold as a set next time someone wanted the tires only.... fine with me sold them separate and put 35" Duratracs on the black rims and they'll be my winter set.
Good luck...... BE PATIENT!!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep them and run them in the winter, because they are not worth much. My stock Sahara tires and wheels have 4000 miles on them and the most I was offered for all 5 was $400. I figure I'll Use them in the snow and save the tread on my 35s for the other 3 seasons
Old 10-20-2011, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO
Sell them as a package deal

Ya as a package, When I was trying to sell mine(as a package) I had quite a few offers for various combinations, but I held off and then I made a deal for the lot, much easier.

Quick Reply: Am i better off selling tires and rims together or separately?