Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bestop Soft Top Color Combinations

Old 02-12-2018, 03:25 AM
Former Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Bestop Soft Top Color Combinations

Some time last year, Bestop publicly announce that they are going to have a variety of color additions to their soft top line. I think this was a great announcement as view their site, they do have a large section of different color soft top and with the introduction of the Golden Eagle edition, with it s tan/Khaki top this only verifies that Bestop is striving to be more creating and allow owners more freedom to express themselves with these colorful tops.

However, in our case because we have a full set of the factory half doors which utilizes a molded inner panel with a fabric outer panel, Bestop hasn't said if they are going to amend this option as to allow for the same setup. So we're left with the black denim soft top and half door uppers.

But there's always hope Bestop will rethink their design and allow for those of us who have factory half doors more options for colorful soft tops. Matter of fact I'm very surprised I don't see Bestop at the JK-Forums.

Quick Reply: Bestop Soft Top Color Combinations