Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Beware: Do not order from 4wd.com!!!!!!! Zero customer service

Old 08-26-2011, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Complaint thread about ORW coming next week. Northridge is due in 2 weeks time. ???
Old 08-26-2011, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, what you are saying is you flat out didn't read the description of the item you bought, check the cart to make sure it was right, check the invoice after you ordered, or any number of things that you would have had the chance to before the item was shipped, then feel the company is at fault for not bending over backwards to fix it.

Yeah, makes total sense man.

I wish I had enough money to just order blindly and hope I ordered the right part.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by PainKiller
weren't you the one that was bitching about Quadratec a few weeks ago also
NO!!!! Get ur facts straight!!
Old 08-27-2011, 04:32 AM
JK Newbie

I admitted I made the mistake BUT on their website right next to the Trektop nx is a picture of one on a 4 door jeep so this was the item I clicked on. Above that is the one for the 2 door. The price for the 4 door was higher than the 2 door shown so again I thought I was ordering the right one.
I'm not surprised at some of these posts. I feel better after bitching about it. I was nice to cust. svc rep when I called but they acted like they had sat on a corn cob. oh well. Its all good. Life goes on. Lesson learned.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PainKiller
weren't you the one that was bitching about Quadratec a few weeks ago also
Nope , that was me 4WD and it's sister company 4wheel parts have great customer service. A few years back I ordered procomp wheels (night chrome) and the coloring was wrong. They ended up sending me a total of 7 wheels before i had 4 that matched and they didn't want the extra 3 in return. Btw did i mention I live in Norway shipping isnt cheap.....
Old 08-28-2011, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Wouldnt buy from them anyway. Way overpriced. Can find the same product for so much cheaper on another website.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robar
Maybe the title of this thread should read: "Do not order from 4wd.com if you can't read the item description and click on the correct item before ordering and then expect someone else to pay for your mistake!!!!!!"
+1 sorry to say. Do you really expect sympathy on this thread? Your mistake bro. You don't really except them to pay for it do you? Really? You must since you posted this...

Last edited by mgoony; 08-29-2011 at 04:37 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepmont
Wouldnt buy from them anyway. Way overpriced. Can find the same product for so much cheaper on another website.
They have a low price guarantee. Find the item elsewhere cheaper (with shipping, if applicable such as an online order) and they will beat it. I actually called them last week to order my top, and had it the next day cheaper than any other online retailer I found. I also mentioned that I saw on online coupon code and they gave me the discount. Great people, and they will be getting my future business.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:19 PM
JK Freak

Awesome.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:25 PM
JK Freak

It's ridiculous that you posted this thread.