Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Beware: Do not order from 4wd.com!!!!!!! Zero customer service

Old 08-29-2011, 04:28 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the props guys, believe me if there is a string I can pull I would. But I think you are on your own on this one. PM me your order details, and Ill see if there is anything I can do, but I will say I don't have anything to do with returns or our return policy for that matter.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

As nice as it is to order online I think its better to pick up the phone and call. 9 times out of 10 there is a vendor rep on this forum that can get you a little discount or at least will make sure your getting the right item. supports the forum too
Old 08-29-2011, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Maybe someone has said it already. Not to justify a buyers mistake, but isn't 4WD.com part of 4 Wheel Parts? Wouldn't you be able to return it to the local store for credit?
Old 08-29-2011, 05:00 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by dpowell5523
Maybe someone has said it already. Not to justify a buyers mistake, but isn't 4WD.com part of 4 Wheel Parts? Wouldn't you be able to return it to the local store for credit?
Yes you can return it to one of our stores, I think either one is a bit of a hike.