JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/check-status-your-jeep-jk-wrangler-order-status-codes-161/)

wayoflife 10-01-2006 08:20 PM

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

If you've got a JK on order and want to know what the status of it is, here's what you need to do.

If you have a VIN or a VON off your order sheet (which you wouldn't unless your order was in "D" status), you can call 1-800-992-1997. Follow the prompts, stay on the line for an operator, and they can look it up for you.

Below is a complete list of Chrysler status codes that should help you figure out what it means:

ORDER STATUS CODES

BB - review by fleet department
BD - special equipment processing
BE - edit error
BG - passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL - edit ok parts unavailable
BX - passed edit available for schedule
C - sub firm
D - firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D - 1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E - frame
F - paint
G - trim
I - built not ok'd
J - built ok'd
JB - shipped to body vendor
JE - emission check
JS - shipped to storage
KZ - released by plant , invoiced
KZL - released - not shipped
KZM - first rail departure
KZN - first rail arrival
KZO - delayed/recieved
KZOA - plant holds
KZOB - zone/distribution holds
KZOC - carrier delays
KZOD - carrier holds
KZOE - mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF - show/test vehicle
KZOG - damaged vehicle
KZOH - all other reasons
KZT - second rail departure
KZU - second rail arrival
KZX - delivered to dealer
ZA - canceled

:cool:

ericdewayne 10-01-2006 10:32 PM

As most of you probably know by now im living in Japan for the next few weeks. Id love to know the status of my JK but I cant use my calling card to make 1800 calls so I have no way of finding out. My VIN is 1J4FA24197L112773 if anybody out there is bored and has a spare couple minutes could you call for me and let me know the status? I'll even pay ya for it! Pay = a cold beer outta my fridge if you're ever in the Tampa Bay Area. Thanks a lot!

ericdewayne 10-01-2006 10:34 PM

It was slated to be built on the week of Sep 21st

Rubimon 10-04-2006 01:25 PM

WOL, have you checked your status lately? Mine went D on 10-3:2thumbs: . I know we ordered around the same time.

ericdewayne 10-05-2006 12:59 AM

I just got a conformation that my 2dr X shipped from the factory on the the 2nd!! WOW! Thats awesome it wasnt supposed to be at the dealership till the 27th! If its already shipped as of 3 days ago I wonder when the dealership will get it? Im in happy land right now!

Piginajeep 10-05-2006 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by ericdewayne (Post 1068)
I just got a conformation that my 2dr X shipped from the factory on the the 2nd!! WOW! Thats awesome it wasnt supposed to be at the dealership till the 27th! If its already shipped as of 3 days ago I wonder when the dealership will get it? Im in happy land right now!

congrats,,, I hate you../:yup:

ericdewayne 10-05-2006 10:10 PM

hehe I had to break out the 21 yr old bottle of Scotch ive been savin for just such a special occasion. I was thinkin save it till the pick up date, but Im gonna wanna drive it all night, not pass out wasted! AHH! decisions decisions.... :rolleyes:

Piginajeep 10-09-2006 03:26 AM

My dealer tells me the delivery date is 6-8 weeks.

is this realistic? or are they blowing smoke up my ass?

jkunlimited07 10-10-2006 11:46 AM

I just got my order number today from the dealer :D

I called the number above but they weren't able to find it in the system yet. Does anyone know how long it takes before it gets registered in the system? Thanks.

Silver Bullet 10-10-2006 12:23 PM

I to just ordered mine (a 4-door Rubicon) on 9-6. I made the call to the 800 number and was told it's in "BG Status".