Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Checked Jeep's Build & Price Site Lately?

Old 02-12-2018, 03:33 AM
Former Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Checked Jeep's Build & Price Site Lately?

2018 Golden Eagle Edition

Source: https://www.jeep.com/limited-edition...den-eagle.html

Left a little disappointed in the design of this jeep, there's only one color suited for a true Golden Edition wrangler. Black. Plus, one doesn't seem to be allowed to change the soft top color combinations. So Tan/Khaki would be the only option. However on can get the Golden Eagle in the half door option (2 & 4 doors) could add a bit more perspective the Golden Eagle's design.

Over all, I think they should have taken our lead on this and powder coated the coils to match the golden accent. Left limp about the wheels selection too. But then again, The above image is a computer generated image. So the jeep will have profound difference in appearance if seen up close.

Last edited by TrailBadger; 02-12-2018 at 03:46 AM.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Man, I think that's pretty sweet. And I only remember white with the tan top from when I was younger.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:19 AM
Former Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Same here Cutman I wonder if the "white" soft top will ever return.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:25 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,818 Likes on 1,588 Posts

I personally think all the special editions are overrated as they are just superficial changes (decals, accents, and whatnot......not worth the costs), but I think that white with tan top and the eagle decal looks really nice tbh. I like it better than any of the other special editions I've ever seen.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

These decals have been available for several years and, I'm sure, at a much lower price than Jeep is charging for them.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:24 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

Actually the original golden eagle was not a wrangler. It was a CJ and came in several colors and white with tan top was one of them.

Quick Reply: Checked Jeep's Build & Price Site Lately?