Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Do members get a discount for 4wheelparts.com?

Old 08-31-2017, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do members get a discount for 4wheelparts.com?

I have some stuff to order, do we get a discount?
Old 08-31-2017, 06:09 PM
JK Newbie

Not sure about 4wheelparts. I know Northridge 4x4 does. "JKFORUM" I believe is the discount code might try that for 4wheel. I've been really happy with everything I've ordered from Northridge 4x4.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight115
Not sure about 4wheelparts. I know Northridge 4x4 does. "JKFORUM" I believe is the discount code might try that for 4wheel. I've been really happy with everything I've ordered from Northridge 4x4.
I like Northridge too. I searched their site and they didn't have what I needed. I wish I had known we got a discount from them, I've dropped about 3 grand in the past few months on parts for this thing.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:45 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeOK
I like Northridge too. I searched their site and they didn't have what I needed. I wish I had known we got a discount from them, I've dropped about 3 grand in the past few months on parts for this thing.

Northridge is my preferred vender. They are typically the cheapest for me with the discount code, free shipping, and no tax for here in Texas. Sometimes that sales tax alone makes a difference why I purchase or don't purchase from.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

I have some stuff to order, do we get a discount?
This may just be my experience, however, I received terrible customer service from them.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I may be too late to the party here, but what were you looking for that you couldn't find on our site? There are some things not up on the site, but we can get for you.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
I may be too late to the party here, but what were you looking for that you couldn't find on our site? There are some things not up on the site, but we can get for you.
Yes you are a little late. The only place I could find it was 4wheelparts. It was the mag armor laminated side panels.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes you are a little late. The only place I could find it was 4wheelparts. It was the mag armor laminated side panels.
Is this the part you were looking for?(genuinely curious) Smittybilt Mag Armor - 2 door It may have gone live since you looked last as our web team is constantly adding new and removing old parts

-Northridge4x4-
Old 09-07-2017, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Is this the part you were looking for?(genuinely curious) Smittybilt Mag Armor - 2 door It may have gone live since you looked last as our web team is constantly adding new and removing old parts

-Northridge4x4-
Yes that's them. Maybe I searched using the wrong thing. I could have saved a few bucks!

Quick Reply: Do members get a discount for 4wheelparts.com?