Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dont know what to do??

Old 10-06-2006, 10:37 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

By the way Ericdewayne, thanks for serving in the military. We all really do appreciate your sacrifice!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every car Ive ever owned has been black, and after each one i promise myself its the last one, but it looks so damn good all waxed up. But it doesnt stay that way for long. Im gonna order some 15x8 black Rock Crawlers just like on the full traction 4dr on the main page (project-jk.com). Im hoping to find a dealer in the dallas area with em in stock, but if not im gonna order em online. Throw em under the 3" ultimate lift from FT and wrap some 35in Swampers around em and we'll be in business. I love that Lt Greystone, i didnt see it until after i placed my order and I really kinda wish i could swap but I'll be happy with another black car i guess... hehe What are you gonna do to that Rubi first?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hehe thank you, but theres honestly no need at all to thank me. Im in the air force staying in 5 star hotels in Waikiki Beach and making $100 per diem while lounging around drinking margaritas on the beach. I should be thanking you for paying taxes! hehe Its appreciated, but the guys on the ground out in the sandbox are the ones that deserve it, im just a flyboy having fun chasing women around the globe! lol

Quick Reply: Dont know what to do??