Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dripping/Puddle ????

Old 06-02-2018, 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dripping/Puddle ????

Drove the Jeep for about 15 minutes, did 40 minute shopping and when I headed back to my Jeep I noticed a puddle of clear water underneath the Jeep. Dripping from underneath the carriage sort of when you stop and park your vehicle and the condensation from a/c drips, but this was a lot more than the norm. Yes I was using my a/c. My Jeep is a 2010 jku and was wondering if anyone might know what's up with the excessive dripping/puddle? I am not mechanically inclined so any info would be a great help. Thank you all in advance.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:54 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 163 Likes on 141 Posts

The Jeep will drip condensate at a rate mostly determined by the relative humidity, so I would not think whatever condensate you see under the vehicle can be called excessive.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ronjenx
The Jeep will drip condensate at a rate mostly determined by the relative humidity, so I would not think whatever condensate you see under the vehicle can be called excessive.
Thanks, I do live in Texas.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:56 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 163 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott72
Thanks, I do live in Texas.
I spent 10 years there, (Randolph AFB). I remember the humid heat.

Quick Reply: Dripping/Puddle ????