Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

F11 TopCoat

Old 06-19-2019, 10:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default F11 TopCoat

Random thread - but I've seen so many advertisements for this stuff, just wanted to ask if anyone here has actually used it?
They claim it can be applied to paint, wheels, windows, plastic trim, interior, etc.
Anyone used it? If so, results or thoughts?
Old 06-19-2019, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

I've heard there are other brands better than the F11 Top coat. One of them was "The Last Coat", it was supposed to be the last stuff you'd ever buy. It was not the last product I bought. I'm looking at some detailer from Torque that is supposed to be as good or better than the F11.
Old 06-19-2019, 11:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I’ve heard the same about Lucas Slick Mist, which is supposed to be reasonable on price. Was just wondering if anyone had debunked or tested the product much.

Originally Posted by karls10jk
I've heard there are other brands better than the F11 Top coat. One of them was "The Last Coat", it was supposed to be the last stuff you'd ever buy. It was not the last product I bought. I'm looking at some detailer from Torque that is supposed to be as good or better than the F11.
Old 06-19-2019, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Nope, but that's why I went with The Last Coat- they had a satisfaction guarantee. I'll have to check but I think Torque does too. My bar is pretty high though because I clay bar, rubbing compound, then follow up with a wax. Nothing sticks on my paint and the quick fixes just don't cut the mustard for me.