Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Front Truss Information

Old 09-17-2013, 04:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Front Truss Information

I am in the process of building a 2013 Dana 44 front axle for my 08 Sahara.

Iam looking into front trusses and like the TNT truss. Anyone here have any thoughts on the TNT, is anyone running one ? Also going with inner sleeves and RCV axles.......

Other options will be welded C's, 5:13's, E-Locker, and Rubi elec disco....
Old 09-17-2013, 08:13 PM
JK Freak

Another option is the Artec armor kit. TNT truss is nice though because it also goes over the pumpkin. Don't forget LCA skids.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Artec on my Dana 30. Very happy with it

NB right hand drive

Using their C gussets also
Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

If you truss it don't need to sleeve
Old 09-19-2013, 12:24 PM
JK Super Freak

OK all, after doing more research on the TNT and Artec, I am going with the Artec truss front and rear. Over all the Artic truss seems to give the most support and clearance for suspension travel.

Ordered the Artec truss and armor kit JK4410 for the front and a Artec JK4420 truss for the rear. Let the games begin.......
Old 09-19-2013, 01:55 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by boots
OK all, after doing more research on the TNT and Artec, I am going with the Artec truss front and rear. Over all the Artic truss seems to give the most support and clearance for suspension travel.

Ordered the Artec truss and armor kit JK4410 for the front and a Artec JK4420 truss for the rear. Let the games begin.......
I've had the front artec truss under my bed for a year now...along with guessets control arm skids and rear rock star skid/shock relocation(i know, lotta good it's doing more there)....i need those cv shafts but can't afford them yet. I gotta get long arms and 37s.
The e disco is great but i still have a evo no limits rubi disco for WHEN the e disco goes....It's not a matter of "if" it's "when" it goes. We gotta go wheelin again soon! It's been a while!

Last edited by Jersey_Devil; 09-19-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by boots

Great stuff, just have a set of axle seals and maybe pinion bearing ready to go in when you have the diff striped down . Maybe upgraded ball joints also when the gussets go on pic of mine early on

Quick Reply: Front Truss Information