Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hoist Install

Old 04-09-2019, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hoist Install

I am new here so not sure if I am posting correctly or if anyone will see this. I am located in the San Fernando Valley. I’m looking for a company or an individual that is experienced with installing of roof hoist to install in my garage.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK Forum. Nope, this is the wrong spot for the question. (I've moved it to a better spot for you). Yep, I saw it and I'm sure others will. I don't live out your way, so we will have to see what others say.

Of course, you may be able to do this yourself. Many of the lifts are pretty straight forward to install.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you

Thanks for move it over. I appreciate the help.
Originally Posted by jedg
Welcome to JK Forum. Nope, this is the wrong spot for the question. (I've moved it to a better spot for you). Yep, I saw it and I'm sure others will. I don't live out your way, so we will have to see what others say.

Of course, you may be able to do this yourself. Many of the lifts are pretty straight forward to install.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:22 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

I'd venture to say you might be better off sourcing a local handyman if you don't feel comfortable installing it yourself. I wouldn't think it would cost that much. Not any more difficult than say installing a ceiling fan. I'd guess maybe $100 or so.

....I like the direction you're heading.....get that top off!!
The following users liked this post:
Dhochman (04-10-2019)

Quick Reply: Hoist Install