JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   i found one!! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/i-found-one-232582/)

Jeek.OlllllllO 05-18-2012 05:17 PM

i found one!!

1 Attachment(s)
So i just parked next too a jku that isn't 4x4 I've never seen one!!

cowboyjeeper 05-18-2012 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO (Post 3022443)
So i just parked next too a jku that isn't 4x4 I've never seen one!!

You should have written mail jeep on his window somewhere LOL

maine07jk 05-18-2012 05:27 PM

Kinda like buying a 6 cylinder Mustang or Camaro!!!!:yup:

Jeek.OlllllllO 05-18-2012 05:31 PM

Lol had the though of asking them if they ever took the top off or the doors lol

owntmeal4life 05-18-2012 06:38 PM

No 4x4 that's just wrong I'd put sugar in his gas tank to save him

Jeek.OlllllllO 05-18-2012 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by owntmeal4life
No 4x4 that's just wrong I'd put sugar in his gas tank to save him

Lol i wish id probably go to jail though i need to talk to him to make his jeep into a 4x4 lol and get them doors off!!

nvertflyer 05-18-2012 07:02 PM

dont hate on the 2wd too much...i bought one for that main reason,no point in buying one with axles t,case etc when all your going to do is change it all out .everyone says how they want a bare bonz jeep and that is exactly what the 2wd x is..throw on some currie axles,lift 37s,atlas t-case and you got crank windows,minimal computer crap,and can use your lockers and disco your swaybars at any speed you want just for a little more than you would spend on a bone stock rubicon,thats what i did anyways...

FlameRedJK 05-18-2012 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by nvertflyer
dont hate on the 2wd too much...i bought one for that main reason,no point in buying one with axles t,case etc when all your going to do is change it all out .everyone says how they want a bare bonz jeep and that is exactly what the 2wd x is..throw on some currie axles,lift 37s,atlas t-case and you got crank windows,minimal computer crap,and can use your lockers and disco your swaybars at any speed you want just for a little more than you would spend on a bone stock rubicon,thats what i did anyways...

That's actually some good thinking. Same reason I bought a base model. Why spend all that extra cash on parts that will eventually be replaced.

spartan99 05-19-2012 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by nvertflyer (Post 3022619)

That is smart. Probably higher quality products than what Chrysler installs.

spartan99 05-19-2012 10:54 AM

And you pay less insurance because it's registered differently. 4x4's cost more to insure.