JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   I love my JK (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/i-love-my-jk-124943/)

Bad_CRC 04-01-2010 07:05 PM

I love my JK

I do.

put 132 miles on it today going nowhere. Just took a drive with the top and doors off ended up halfway across the state.

so fun. :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for people who don't have jeeps. all they can do is drive, I get to have fun.

Mulewhisperer 04-01-2010 07:10 PM

I once sat in my Jeep for over 3 hours and drove 14 miles. Gotta love Minneapolis traffic! Same here today, but we reached 80 degrees finally. Great driving weather! :thumbsup:

Bad_CRC 04-01-2010 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mulewhisperer (Post 1638282)
I once sat in my Jeep for over 3 hours and drove 14 miles. Gotta love Minneapolis traffic! Same here today, but we reached 80 degrees finally. Great driving weather! :thumbsup:

jeep thermometer said 87 degrees today. :D

in minnesota

on april 1.

perhaps my jeep was pulling an april fools joke on me, but it sure felt nice out.

Dylanjam77 04-01-2010 07:32 PM

I too love my JK... I have never taken more rides to no particular place in my life. :yup:

NonHyphenated American 04-01-2010 09:09 PM

One day I just got in and drove the BFE roads out in the county. Ended up on some dirt road when a heavy down poor came in. Didn't have to use 4wd, but it was nice to know I had it with a decent set of mud tires. Then another day I went exploring an area and HAD to use 4wd to explore the neighborhood. Must be kind of cool to live in an area that you really need a 4wd just to get home. Hell, I cruise the beach roads hoping to help pull someone out of the sand. It's a slug brick on the highway but i love the bejesus out of my Jeep.

GoodysGotaCuda 04-01-2010 09:12 PM

Nice, I took a 'wander' on Monday and just went nowhere. Messed around in the hills. Nothin like leaving the pavement, dropping it in 4-low/locked and be able to crawl most anything in my way. Nothing major worth airing down for, but back in 2wd I was buzzin around town again. Love it! Been topless for about 3 weeks so straight

TeamsterOwl 04-01-2010 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dylanjam77 (Post 1638310)
I too love my JK... I have never taken more rides to no particular place in my life. :yup:

:thumbsup:
As Hank Hill would say "Yep". :beer:

rbrutzman 04-01-2010 09:55 PM

ok. guilty.

i drive my jeep the long way; avoid the highway cause its too fast, take local roads to enjoy the drive with the top down.

not sure, but its prob better gas mileage @30-40mph vs 65mph so i can pretend that i am just being green..../

AU94 04-02-2010 03:12 AM

validation

Great thread! This has let me know I'm not crazy:crazyeyes:

I had never been one to just "drive" for no apparent reason. Not anymore. Miles of smiles in the JK!!:yup:

iggy 04-02-2010 03:15 AM

i plan on driving to nowhere this weekend, i think i'll head west toward the Gap, and keep going