Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Isn't It Amazing....

Old 06-12-2019, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Isn't It Amazing....

I just had my JK delivered a couple days ago. This is my third JK in 9 years. I thoroughly enjoyed building my first. I had the honor of taking my second to SEMA. And now I'm in another because when it was time to buy a new vehicle, I knew exactly what I was going to buy. It's funny how much a joy a Jeep brings to someone who actually takes the time to appreciate them for what they are. They're wonderful, memory-making rigs that are built for potential. They're fun stock, and they're fun to mod. I took a second to appreciate the ease of taking the front panels of my hard-top off tonight, even though it was just for a short drive. I've learned the more that we take time to notice our blessings, the more we appreciate them. Isn't it amazing how great life is in a Jeep?
Just random thoughts. Hope you all are having a wonderful week.
The following 2 users liked this post by JacKed 8:
Jay2013jk (06-13-2019), Mark Doiron (06-14-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 07:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Must be nice! I'm on my first and no where near where I would like it to be.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:09 PM
JK Freak

Mine is bare bones stock and I’m already thoroughly enjoying being in a Jeep again. The rest will come in time! 👍🏼

Originally Posted by MrChuckles
Must be nice! I'm on my first and no where near where I would like it to be.
The following users liked this post:
Mark Doiron (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 06:58 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

It is, indeed, a great community and brings me a lot of joy. I discuss that in my video where I passed 250,000 miles, 12 years in my 2007 JK ...

Old 06-14-2019, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

i picked up an 07 3.8 Auto a couple of months ago..Planing just a few mods as it is not a daily driver, but an extra for emergencies..I first had all leaks taken care of, replaced radiator and added an external trans cooler..Next Front and rear bumpers, New soft top, the old one was worn out. All external eng and trans gaskets, all fluids including diffs and transfer case changed. Installed a nice spare cover and removed rear seat don't need it. Now I am looking for a nice 3 piece hardtop...I may have found one on this site, I am impressed at the turning radius. Did find out they are quicker to hydroplane than larger trucks, and you can over steer much quicker...I am very please with it so far..
Old 06-14-2019, 12:06 PM
JK Freak

The mods and money add up quick! lol

Originally Posted by Dinky Dau
i picked up an 07 3.8 Auto a couple of months ago..Planing just a few mods as it is not a daily driver, but an extra for emergencies..I first had all leaks taken care of, replaced radiator and added an external trans cooler..Next Front and rear bumpers, New soft top, the old one was worn out. All external eng and trans gaskets, all fluids including diffs and transfer case changed. Installed a nice spare cover and removed rear seat don't need it. Now I am looking for a nice 3 piece hardtop...I may have found one on this site, I am impressed at the turning radius. Did find out they are quicker to hydroplane than larger trucks, and you can over steer much quicker...I am very please with it so far..
Old 06-14-2019, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by JacKed 8
The mods and money add up quick! lol
Agreed like all the Harley's I have owned!
Old 06-14-2019, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We did the same thing today panels off (First time) mountain trip/forest service roads waterfalls then home--Amazing
Old 06-15-2019, 08:23 AM
JK Freak

Sounds awesome! Did you get some pics??

Originally Posted by Mike Garry
We did the same thing today panels off (First time) mountain trip/forest service roads waterfalls then home--Amazing

Quick Reply: Isn't It Amazing....